washsqedits-37-683x1024

Sneakers (Nike)

Is anyone over their boots, yet?! I know I am! 🙋 They are super constricting and uncomfortable and I’ve been opting for sneakers more and more often. I even started wearing them to work here and there. While not every pair is everyday appropriate, I think the below will be well-worn and worth the splurge.

17 Comments on Sneakers Worth Splurging On

1. Jessica Taylor
    January 31, 2018 at 10:41 am (3 weeks ago)

I have a ton of neutral pairs, Nike to be exact. I really want a pretty pair, but I am so scared to get them dirty haha

2. Everyday Made Fresh
    January 31, 2018 at 10:56 am (3 weeks ago)

I’m not a big tennis shoes wearer. I have one pair for working out or hiking in, but that’s it. My oldest daughter however would love those Nike’s!

3. Brittany wright
    January 31, 2018 at 1:48 pm (3 weeks ago)

This has inspired me to try and pair my sneakers with a cute outfit. I always feel like I have to dress down when I wear them but I’m going to try and break the mold!

4. Amber
    January 31, 2018 at 2:22 pm (3 weeks ago)

These are some great sneakers. I am all about sneakers. It’s what I wear like 99% of the time. I do have a pretty pair and a pair that I run in.

5. Laura @ MommyDearest
    January 31, 2018 at 2:33 pm (3 weeks ago)

I need new sneakers. Well I should rephrase I need new casual/athletic sneakers. I love those blush ones. I have quite the pretty collection of sneakers, but I’m lacking in the simple and bold. I now can’t wait for spring and want to go shoe shopping.

6. Alison Rost
    January 31, 2018 at 6:09 pm (3 weeks ago)

I think that’s awesome! It’s good to have good pairs of sneakers to wear on different occasions. I like having a pair that I can use for everyday errands all that.

7. alanaw2
    January 31, 2018 at 7:57 pm (3 weeks ago)

They look snazzy :) I’m not a big fan of sneakers, however I love how these look. You’ve got taste!

8. ansh997x
    February 1, 2018 at 6:52 am (3 weeks ago)

I’d love to have one of these sneakers for myself.

9. Patricia-Ann Que
    February 1, 2018 at 9:33 am (3 weeks ago)

looks so comfy and stylish too! i like the bold orange one, a statement pair!

10. Sarah Bailey
    February 1, 2018 at 10:00 am (3 weeks ago)

Oh my goodness how awesome do those trainers look! I am loving the black pair in your photo they are awesome!

11. lavandamichelle
    February 1, 2018 at 5:56 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love all of these sneakers and I think my daughter would love them as well!! I am particularly fond of the neutral ones.

12. Ally Jones
    February 1, 2018 at 6:04 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love “the bold pair”. I am usually a very neutral person but LOVE going crazy when I buy tennis shoes.

13. Sela
    February 1, 2018 at 6:29 pm (3 weeks ago)

Your selection of sneakers are great. I particularly like the black ones in the featured picture. Sneaker are great but I’m not quite over my booties yet. LOL

14. My Dee Dee's Diary
    February 2, 2018 at 9:21 am (3 weeks ago)

These sneakers look so cool. I’m loving the simple pair

15. Angela Milnes
    February 2, 2018 at 7:00 pm (3 weeks ago)

A friend of mine had a pair of Nike sneakers that she wore for countless years. She didn’t want to give them up even when they were falling apart.

16. scrapbookadventures365
    February 3, 2018 at 2:42 pm (3 weeks ago)

I like the neutral and pretty pairs! I love my nike trainers – stylish and comfy.