Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.11.26 PM

I know I’ve done of TON of Lilly picks this summer, but the amazing dresses and ensembles just keep on coming! I love how you can slowly see the colors get a bit more “Fall” with navys and oranges rather than popping neons. I’ve always been a year-round Lilly-lover, but since I moved to NYC it’s been hard in the sea of blacks and greys. Hope you enjoy my picks of the latest collection!

1| Ophelia Swing Dress. Wear this to the office with wedges or dress it up with a pair of heels for date night!

2| Marina Dress. This baby has been out for a while now, but the longer sleeves definitely helps us transition into fall OR at least save you from that brutal office AC.

3| Lindley Caftan Dress. Perfect for that late August getaway you just planned. Wear it poolside with McKims or out to dinner with espadrilles.

4| Ophelia Swing Dress. I’m sensing a trend here! Can you really go wrong with a printed swing? So comfy. So Fab.

5| Kennedy Crop Top & Skirt Set. These Fall hues are here to stay with a beautiful mosaic print that has your Labor Day Weekend all over it!

6| Beachcomber Tunic Dress. Perfect for poolside perfection! I may not get that much use out of this dress this season, but I know it will be joining me in Palm Beach come winter.

11 Comments on Lilly Lately

1. Sheismelrose
    August 17, 2016 at 10:16 am (1 year ago)

These dresses are all giving me a 70’s feel.I love the psychedelic colors! It’s all something I will wear as well.
    @sheismelrose

2. kage2015
    August 19, 2016 at 12:23 pm (1 year ago)

Love that swing dress, dresses must be coming back for more casual everyday wear.

3. Eva
    August 19, 2016 at 2:54 pm (1 year ago)

I love how the new Fall collections is mixing the brights with richer navys and colors! I personally love Going Coastal, but the Ophelia Swing Dress is Get Trunky is so versatile and so cute!

-Eva
    thepreppyballerina.blogspot.com

4. Eva
    August 19, 2016 at 2:57 pm (1 year ago)

I’m love how the Fall collection incorporates the brights with richer colors! My personal favorite is “Going Coastal,” but the Ophelia Swing Dress in Get Trunky is so versatile and so cute! I keep on reminding myself that I need to save my money for APS!

-Eva
    thepreppyballerina.blogspot.com

5. Samantha
    August 20, 2016 at 1:14 am (1 year ago)

I’m in love with the Lindley and Beachcomber! I didn’t even know who Lilly Pulitzer was. I’m totally going to check this brand out!

6. caendicott
    August 21, 2016 at 12:03 pm (1 year ago)

These are very pretty dresses! I agree with a previous commenter: definitely a 70’s feel.

7. Jenny
    August 21, 2016 at 11:29 pm (1 year ago)

So many cute looks! I can’t wait to shop the sale tomorrow.

xoxo, Jenny

8. royaltyinreality
    August 22, 2016 at 11:00 am (1 year ago)

I haven’t worn lilly in YEARS, but I must admit I’m loving that crop top and skirt set!!

9. Victoria Stacey
    August 22, 2016 at 11:16 am (1 year ago)

I’ve never heard of Lilly Lately! I’ll have to give it a further look cause these picks are really cute!