All the classics in one post! Black & White, Bows, and the Hamptons! Tiffany pulls off the classic combo of black and white flawlessly! I saved this post for this week in honor of Coco Chanel’s birthday which was this past Monday! Coco was always seen wearing black and white and much of her collection is famous for this combo!
Chanel is a huge inspiration not only on the fashion industry today but also in my house. My mom is always telling my sister and I to dress like Chanel and to never leave the house without some No.5 or Coco on!
In honor of this week I present to you advice from Coco herself!
1. “A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous”
2. “Dress shabbily and they will remember the dress. Dress impeccably and they will remember the woman”
3. “In order to be irreplaceable. One must always be different!”
4. “Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.”
5. “A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.”
6. “The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.”
7. “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of you life”
8. “Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”
9. “Adornment, what a science! Beauty, what a weapon! Modesty, what elegance!”
10. “A woman can be over dressed but never over elegant.”